- the more women distanced themselves from sexually objectified women the more they dehumanized them
- men’s sexual attraction moderated their tendency to dehumanize female targets
- only sexually objectified women are dehumanized by both men and women but for different reasons.
- Whereas sexual attraction shifts a men’s focus of a female target away from her personality onto her body triggering a dehumanization process
- women are more inclined to dehumanize their sexually objectified counterparts the more they distance themselves from these sexualized representations of their gender category.